Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Xiaoyi Dai Test Shots for Elite Models, Fall 2008

Xiaoyi Dai is undoubtedly my favorite new model of the season. Okay, she isn't new-new because she was signed with NEXT Models in 2007 and that relationship went nowhere. But since Elite Models took her under their wings a couple months ago, she's starting to book more jobs here in the US and in Asia. She even has a profile on New York Magazine's model list.

Xiaoyi Dai has a new cover in the October 2008 issue of Singapore Style and I'm hunting high and low for a good quality scan of the photo. Does anyone know someone who knows someone else who has a copy of that magazine?

Here are some AMAZING test shots of Xiaoyi Dai done a couple months ago for Elite Models. She looks spectacular!! Did I say, she's my favorite new model this season? Oh yeah, I did.

Model: Xiaoyi Dai
Photographer: Unknown

Source: Elite

No comments: